Improving Transport: We rely on our local transport links. I have campaigned constantly on this as your MP and have secured major improvements to our railways, including:
- Extending Oyster to Potters Bar and Radlett;
- Overhauling and upgrading Borehamwood station;
- Continually made the case for improved facilities at Bushey Station;
- New modern carriages on Thameslink and Great Northern;
- Delivering proper compensation for everyone hit by the 2018 timetable chaos;
- I have also worked to preserve vital local bus services in Bushey and Potters Bar, alongside pushing the Council to make sure our roads are maintained, and potholes fixed.
There is much more work to be done to improve services for commuters and as your MP I will continue my work to secure these on your behalf.
Read about Oliver's campaign below:
Read Oliver's articles from My Bushey News and My Radlett News: